Monday, November 12, 2007

.koral.

If I could run as fast as I could back to you
Only if I could leave the pain
And connect with my sanity
If I could touch you
And exhaust all my strength hugging you
Perhaps that is the time…
That I can close these teary eyes…
And sleep without weeping…If you could promise that you will take care of me
And will not go with immensity that I carry
If you will not go dizzy with the ongoing trials
And you will bear all the pain and heartaches with me…
Then my lips will forever thank you
For every sorrow I share
And betrayals I commit…
And the lies I say…
You’ll be there…
How else can you go through this lifetime of promises?And whisper to the wind and inform the storm
…to leave me alone?
Please do not let go…I beg of you…
Who else should I look up to when the thunder goes…
and up you go with it?
I don’t believe in paradise…nor happy endings…
I only believe in you…I believe in us…
Please bring me back the old me…
Loving carelessly…and hopelessly
Not like this…
Forsaken…tainted and soiled…
Underneath this ocean…
In the abyss…where the sun…
…your light…
It’s not caring to shine on me…


No comments: